Welcoming all clients!!
So glad to be fully open for Acupuncture and Massage once again (This notice was updated April 2021)
At IWOOD MANOR LODGE TREATMENT ROOMS
on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Acupuncture has been used to restore and promote good health for over 2000 years and is still used as part of the mainstream health system, alongside Western medicine, in China today.
Traditional Acupuncture can help your body function better in all kinds of ways. It is also calming to the nervous system and can help you feel more balanced emotionally.
Should you be unfortunate enough to be experiencing lingering post-viral effects, acupuncture can be used to help your recovery.
I am an experienced acupuncturist with a unique set of skills which could help you to:
- Tackle health issues and their underlying causes.
- Help your body move and function better.
- Digest better to create more energy.
- Sleep well. Relax more deeply, to help you heal.
- Rebalance emotionally and physically.
- Feel better, and feel more You.