Jackie lives ten miles south of Bristol in the village of Congresbury. She enjoys the life-long learning of Chinese Medicine, walking in the Mendips, and music.
TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
Jackie Pamment Lic.Ac.
Jackie adheres to the highest standards of training, and safe and ethical practice.
- Licentiate in Acupuncture (Lic.Ac.) gained in 1996 from College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, Reading.
- ITEC in holistic massage gained in 1994; also studied aromatherapy and acupressure.
- August 2015 – advanced massage training in Deep Massage with David Lauterstein – year one.
- Trigger point acupuncture for muscular-skeletal complaints and a variety of other modern acupuncture techniques specifically for pain; learned by 9 months interning with Mr Adrian Lyster, acupuncture pain consultant, from Gloucestershire, during 2012.
- One year supervision and mentoring training with Isobel Cosgrove, 2010.
- Attended two, two-day ‘Integrated Acupuncture seminars for Fertility’ plus additional training days on Chinese Medicine in gynaecology, pregnancy care and for infertility, including specific training for working alongside high tech treatments for assisted conception such as IVF – 2008 and 2009.
- Life Coaching diploma attained in 2005.
- Area of own special interest and self-directed study – Headaches and Migraines